Blog 4 - My favourite object.

 ¬ One of my favorite possessions is my Scout neckerchief. The neckerchief is one of the most important and recognized elements worldwide as part of the Scout uniform. It's a triangular piece of fabric that is rolled and worn around the neck, tied with a knot or a friendship knot in the front. It serves as a symbol of identification and belonging to the global organization of the Scouting Movement.

I obtained mine at the age of 11 when I joined my Group "Guías y Scout de Padre Hurtado", and every Saturday, I proudly wear it around my neck. It's one of my favorite items because it significantly embodies the values of the Scout Law and Promise. Wherever I go with it, I share connections, experiences, and feelings with people who wear their group's neckerchief.

I am immensely grateful for the day I joined the group. I feel that it has saved my life, and I wouldn't be the same person without it, without my Scout group, and my fellow of Clan. Thanks to the movement, I've met very important people in my life, built great friendships, developed a beautiful passion for nature and its fauna, and engaged in hobbies like trekking and knot tying.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hey! Little about me...

Opinions on videos.

BLOG 2